How can we define the NDT? What is the NDT?
This emotional healing therapy is exceptionally effective (over 90% success or healing rate) and helps patients with the release of their long-standing negative emotions and emotional pain through forgiveness using muscular kinesiology. The technique involves one-on-one sessions that last about 60-80 minutes.
This video series is called “Trauma Release with Forgiveness Using NDT (New Decision Therapy): Energy Healing Technique“.
Dr. Artour Rakhimov interviewed Lynn Himmelman in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lynn Himmelman, B.Sc., B. Mus.
NDT Certified Master Practitioner
NDT Master Trainer & Certifier of NDT Practitioners
Kantillation Practitioner and Trainer
Laughter Yoga Teacher and Trainer
Lynn Himmelman learned this trauma-release therapy from the developer and creator of the New Decision Therapy, Kandis Blakely. You can learn more about the New Decision Therapy here: Define NDT.
Key Features of the New Decision Therapy:
– The trauma is released in over 90% of cases and that is confirmed by checking energy meridians after the Forgiveness Procedure.
– The average NDT session lasts about 60-90 min.
– Many clients are not aware of the main issue (trauma) that’s affecting their life now.
– In a session, use of muscle energy checking (applied/ behavioral kinesiology) facilitates identifying the most significant current trauma
– Before the main part of the session, the body is checked or asked for
1) its unconscious awareness about the trauma
2) the body’s ability to share this information
3) the body’s readiness to make changes and accept the new decision
– Over 90% of adults are being affected by traumatic events of their past. This manifests as weakened energy points that are checked by a practitioner & corrected.
The YouTube URL of this video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci8ym7s4bVc . Thanks for watching!