Crohn’s Disease and Colitis Recovery Guide (IBD Treatment and Cure)
Amazon book trailer; IBD (inflammatory bowel disease): Crohn’s disease & ulcerative colitis – http://www.amazon.com/Disease-Colitis-Recovery-Ulcerative-ebook/dp/B00FP5BD2O/
People with IBD experience digestive dysbiosis with pathological microbial films on the linings of the large and small colons with following symptoms:
– a heavy yellow or white coating on the tongue
– frequent urination and reduced urinary volumes (less than 300 ml instead of normal 1 l) due to chronic inflammation
– flatulence, burping, ear buzzing, and offensive fecal smell
– use of large amounts of toilet paper due to excessive soiling.
While monitoring these and other symptoms of abnormal digestion, a person can find out and address those triggers that cause dysbiosis.
Common hidden triggers of Crohn’s disease and colitis include:
– tap water, most types of bottled and mineral water
– poor posture (including slouching and bending forward)
– certain types of physical exercise that cause tension in abdominal muscles triggering acute digestive flare-ups
– some sleeping positions
– non organic foods
– other chemical triggers that include essential oils (in chewing gums and toothpastes) and acids.
These triggers are analyzed in detail in the first Amazon book of this series with the title “Crohn’s Disease and Colitis: Hidden Triggers and Symptoms“: http://www.amazon.com/Crohns-Disease-Colitis-Ulcerative-ebook/dp/B009SACFJ2/
More details about this book can also be found here: http://www.normalbreathing.com/crohns-ulcerative-colitis-diet.php/.
This 2nd book “Crohn’s Disease and Colitis Recovery Guide” is based on the goal to achieve certain clear and specific signs of normal (or ideal) digestive health.
Such signs of a clean gut are virtually never mentioned in the medical literature or sources and books related to alternative medicine.
This 2nd book focuses on a detailed treatment guide for people with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis with the following goals:
– normalization of the GI flora and natural elimination of biofilms and inflammation
– achievement of a clean tongue (without any thick coating)
– an ability to hold up to 1 liter (4.2 cups) of urine in the urinary bladder
– elimination of flatulence, burping, ear buzzing, and offensive fecal smell
– achievement of no soiling (i.e., no residue is left on the anus after a bowel movement) and regular bowel movements without marks on the toilet bowl.
Gradual achievement of these goals requires numerous lifestyle changes that relate to diet, chewing, posture, physical exercise, sleep, thermoregulation, breathing patterns, and avoidance of all triggers.
With this treatment guide and avoidance of triggers, most people with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis can achieve no soiling (no need for toilet paper) in a few days and clinical remission in 1-2 months.
The book “Crohn’s Disease and Colitis Recovery Guide” by Dr. Artour Rakhimov can be found in Kindle and paperback formats on Amazon.com.
There is also a PDF version of the book. Click the link below for content, sample chapters, and Amazon reviews of this book.
The video features Dr. Artour Rakhimov, health educator, writer, breathing teacher and trainer, and the author of the website http://www.NormalBreathing.com.