Dr. Artour Rakhimov’s book “Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises” – Book Trailer
This Kindle and paperback book describes common Buteyko breathing exercises, as well as more advanced methods and techniques related to:
– safe application of the maximum pauses
– special relaxed breathing exercises for people with hypertension and panic attacks
– how to safely proceed from easy Buteyko breathing exercises to its more advanced types.
– use of visualization and imagery during Buteyko breathing exercises.
– optimum and maximum durations for Buteyko breathing exercises
– the phenomenon of overtraining due to intensive breathing exercises and maximum pauses
– the phenomenon of a lost CO2 sensitivity
– the effect of the blunted CO2 sensitivity
– detailed instructions in order to deal with overtraining and CO2 related concerns using lifestyle changes and other specific techniques
– instructions for application of Buteyko breathing exercises during physical activity.
– description and application of the “click effect” for quick progress with the CP (the body oxygen test).
If you are looking for the paperback version of this book, it can be found here: Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises.
Visit our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/artour2006
For lifestyle changes and clinical trials of the Buteyko method, visit web pages of NormalBreathing.com. The Buteyko method was applied for the best ever known clinical trial on cancer and 6 most effective trials on asthma. The cancer trial reduced mortality in metastatic cancer by nearly 6 times, while the Buteyko asthma trials reduced medication intake by more than 90%.
The video features a book by Dr. Artour Rakhimov, health educator, writer, breathing teacher and trainer, and the author of the website NormalBreathing.com.